Valhalla makes creative tools for audio workers. We specialize in digital reverb and analog-inspired delay plugins for musicians, engineers, and other creative audio artists. The wait is finally over. Sean Costello (ValhallaDSP) has today released ValhallaDelay, a new super versatile delay plugin for PC & Mac. ValhallaDelay features 7 different delay modes from classic (tape, HiFi, BBD…) to brand-new innovative ones like the Ghost mode. The later one combines the tape model (HiFi mode) with frequency shifting and a unique diffusion algorithm. If you know Sean Costello’s developments, that’s not enough to call it a ValhallaDSP plugin.
So it comes also with five different tape styles (single, dual, quad…) for controlling the number of delay voices. Additionally, you can change the delay lengths from 0 msec to 20 seconds, add/remove artifacts with the age control and more. ValhallaDelay is our take on classic and modern delay and echo units. Tape echo, BBD, old-school digital, pitch shifting – we’ve got you covered. ValhallaDelay offers the classics, and expands them into new dimensions, with the unique Ratio and Quad delay styles, the Ghost mode (which adds frequency shifting), and a powerful diffusion section that can create anything from smeared echoes to ethereal reverbs.
- ValhallaDSP FreqEcho v1.2.0 – free freqshifter delay
- ValhallaDSP Delay v2.0.8 – tape/BBD/digital/pitch delay
- ValhallaDSP Plate v1.6.3 – classic plate reverb
- ValhallaDSP Room v1.6.2 – true stereo algorithmic reverb
- ValhallaDSP Shimmer v1.2.2 – pitchshifting reverb
- ValhallaDSP SpaceModulator v1.1.6 – free flanger
- ValhallaDSP Supermassive v1.2.0 – free space FX (delay/reverb/modulation)
- ValhallaDSP ÜberMod v1.1.6 – mutlitap delay & modulation
- ValhallaDSP VintageVerb v2.1.2 – classic hardware digital reverbs of the 1970s and 1980s.