If you regularly work with vocals or dialogue, Revoice Pro 4 is the go-to solution for completing complex editing tasks in seconds . Revoice Pro 4 brings together our most advanced timing and pitch alignment technology, a set of cutting-edge tuning tools and a natural sounding vocal doubler.
Revoice Pro 4 is a complete vocal production package delivering premium audio quality while being fast and easy to use, saving hours of tedious editing time while ensuring the highest possible production values. Whether you need to tighten timing or pitch on a huge vocal stack, manually tune a lead or create authentic double tracks, Revoice Pro has you covered. Also, while Revoice Pro is perfect for working with vocals, it’s great for instruments like guitars and brass too.
APT (Audio Performance Transfer)
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that allows the user to clone the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing, tuning and level.
The Doubler – instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks for voice and instruments or, crank the parameters for more extreme modulation style effects on your tracks. A great time saving process often referred to as ‘the secret weapon’ in modern vocal production.
Warp processing In Revoice Pro 4 makes it easy to select and manually manipulate the timing and pitch of your audio whilst maintaining the highest audio quality. Get creative whilst improving or altering the pitch and timing of solo or guide tracks using an easy to use graphical interface
- Unique APT or Audio Performance Transfer technology which enables the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio source to be applied to other tracks in seconds
- Powerful and intuitive pitch editing in Warp mode
- Instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks with the Doubler
- Our most advanced third generation alignment technology
- Protected Regions so you can ignore areas which should not be modified
- Unlimited signal length
- Transient Protection to avoid modifying signals at the transient
- Fully adjustable time and pitch ‘tightness’ so you can choose how ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ the processing is
- Separate Quick APT and Doubler plugins (currently Pro Tools only)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for an even faster and easier workflow with compatible DAWs