If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard. RealGuitar 5 is a combo of two instruments: Classic – all of our original guitar models with loads of new features, and Steel String – the debut of new guitar sample set with five patches and three tunings for each.
The true power of RealGuitar lies in brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
- The unique Multi Performance technology allowing to easily switch between strumming, soloing, string picking performance techniques, using just the velocity of pressed keys.
- Song Mode turning RealGuitar into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track – and your guitar part is ready!
- Advanced Humanize section of RealGuitar allows to easily add realism to the performance, both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track, or automatic.
- Our original Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist’s hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer’s editor.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
What’s New in version 5.
- Fixed Studio One crash on clicking RealGuitar UI on macOS
- Fixed floating Strings sticking chord issue
- Fixed switching between MULTI and SOLO modes
- Fixed MIDI Guitar turned off on the UI closing and opening
- Fixed Guitar mode Repeat keys issues
- Fixed Mixcraft specific VST3 hosting issue
- Fixed Audio unit issues in old hosts (i.e. Logic 9.1.8)
- Fixed High/Low velo number boxes issue in Multi
- Fixed Cursor freezing on MIDI CC #54
- Fixed mode change issue in Cubase/VST3
- Fixed asking to overwrite a newly created preset on Windows
- Fixed creation of a preset with an empty (no) name
- Fixed velocity curve behaviour inconsistencies
- Added Library close (“X”) button
- Added Email support option in the Logo menu
- Added Key-switch effect tooltips on keyboard keys
- Added MIDI port icon added to the GUITAR button on the MIDI/SOLO mode page