McAfee Endpoint Security suites emphasize integration, automation, and orchestration as the foundation of the threat defense lifecycle. Harnessing the power of machine learning to detect zero-day threats in near real time, our suites streamline the ability to quickly expose and remediate advanced attacks so productivity isn’t compromised.
The volume and sophistication of endpoint threats has steadily grown as adversaries target these often mobile and remote assets as initial attack footholds. Adding to the challenge, security teams, after years of bolting endpoint security point products together, are now managing an average of ten different agents and five different consoles – with little to no integration or automation.
McAfee has re-imagined our endpoint security offerings to provide a consolidated platform for endpoint defense that enables simpler investigations and one-click correction across the entire organization. Through a single agent architecture with deep integration and automation, we remove silos between once-isolated capabilities to enhance efficiency and protection.
McAfee endpoint security products combine established capabilities such as firewall, reputation, and heuristics with cutting-edge machine learning and containment, along with endpoint detection and response into a single platform agent, with a single management console. The resulting integrated protection keeps users productive and connected while stopping zero-day malware, like ransomware, before it can infect the first endpoint.
- McAfee Endpoint Security: In NSS Labs tests, McAfee Endpoint Security achieved a security effectiveness rating of 98.98% without any false positives.
- McAfee Endpoint Security: With McAfee Endpoint Security 10, you can integrate advanced threat defense for faster incident response.
- Endpoint protection products: Today’s advanced attacks require more than traditional antivirus defenses. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be overwhelming thanks to our endpoint protection suites. Our enterprise endpoint security offerings are centrally managed and defend against the full threat spectrum from zero-day exploits to advanced targeted attacks.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Protection: Offers essential protection using multiple integrated endpoint protection software and technologies that collaborate in real time to analyze and combat threats. This product replaces McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Threat Protection: Provides advanced defenses that prevent, contain, and take action against zero-day threats and sophisticated attacks. This endpoint protection solution replaces McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection – Enterprise.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense: Secures patient zero by containing malicious actions before they can execute at the endpoint, using machine learning to classify suspect behavior, and then evolving to combat future attacks.
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response: Combines behavior-based protection with continuous visibility and powerful insights to rapidly detect, contain, investigate, and eliminate advanced endpoint threats at patient zero. This endpoint protection platform includes McAfee Active Response, which is no longer available as a standalone product.