Matt, Misha, and Nolly of Periphery want to give your productions a fighting chance in today’s competitive music market. The affordable GetGood Drums Matt Halpern Signature Pack 2 is bursting at the seams with drum samples from Matt’s limbs to your ears. It covers two ranges that most drum libraries neglect: delicate ghost notes, for times when you want to paint the picture of a real player behind the kit, and Matt’s Baltimorean metal wind up, for when your choruses need a kick in the pants. Samples are left mostly in the raw for mixers who want full control of their drums. And the streamlined editor is broken into tabs with easy access to each drum’s close and ambient mics, allowing you to quickly tailor levels to taste.
THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR DRUM PRODUCTION
We built the Matt Halpern library as the tool we wished we had years ago, with all the little details and creature comforts we couldn’t find in other libraries:
- The Halpern library is now a Player Library (NKS) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- A fully-featured and intuitive UI for building your kit and working with spot and room mics
- Full range of velocity layers– hard hits that are actually hard, with that hard-to-get mix of body and attack
- Wide variety of articulations: snare on and off; center and rim hits on snare and toms; bell and side-stick on the ride cymbal
- Cymbal matrix
- Cymbal and snare bleed matrix
- Different tunings for each of the 5 snares to give you a full range of sonic options without having to resort to pitch shifting or other tricks that degrade the tones
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you’ll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
Whether you’re sketching out a song idea or working on a final mix, the Matt Halpern library gives you all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life.
There are no reviews yet.