Strobe2 is a software polysynth which puts diverse new sounds effortlessly within your reach. It builds on the original’s realistic analogue modelling and deep but intuitive synthesis with a slew of enhancements and requested features. Highlights include a stunning effects section, revamped arpeggiator, deeper modulation processing, preset-morphing, randomizing and a scalable vector interface for retina and 4K displays, and now full MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) compatibility, allowing natural and tactile 5D modulation.
Strobe2 retains the cult-classic original’s signature character – a ‘super-oscillator’ with stacking, detuning and sync, a warm saturating VCA, the acclaimed TransMod modulation system and a powerful multimode filter with 22 responses for massive tonal variety. Although it comes with over 900 standard and 200 5D presets to get you started, Strobe2’s programming simplicity makes creating new sounds and learning about synthesis fast, addictive and exciting.
Strobe2 v220.127.116.11 VST-AAX WIN x64
- Analogue-modelled performance synth
- Multi-waveform osc with sub osc and noise
- Hard-sync, osc stack/detune, phase-reset
- Multimode filter with 22 modes and drive
- Powerful LFO with clock-divided ‘sub LFO’
- Euclid & Curve modulation processors
- Full MPE support for ROLI Seaboard and other MPE controllers
- 6 effects blocks with over 25 processors
- Arpeggiator with modulation-sequencer
- Preset morphing and randomizing
- Scalable vector interface for retina/4K
- Over 900 standard and 200 5D presets