DriverPack Solution 17 Full version is a free driver updater tool that, with just a few clicks, finds the proper device drivers your computer needs and then downloads and installs them for you – no clicking through any wizards or installation prompts. DriverPack Solution 17 Full version is a great option if you’re not familiar or interested in all the backup/restore options and other settings and screens that some similar driver updaters have.
If a minimal driver updater program is something you’re interested in, then definitely give this one a shot. However, I find that it sometimes takes awhile to download drivers – longer than what I’ve seen in similar driver updaters.
DriverPack Solution 17 Full version is also wonderful if you want to update the drivers on a computer that doesn’t have an internet connection. There’s an offline version you can get that includes all the drivers offered by this tool, which you can then transfer over to the computer that needs it (like on an external hard drive). Another option is to just get the network driver you need and then download all the drivers normally from that point forward.
DriverPack Solution has all the driver updater tool features you’d expect:
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- DriverPack Solution is a lightweight program that doesn’t take long to download and connects to the internet for free online driver updates
- DriverPack Solution is completely portable and can be launched from any folder or hard drive or portable device, like a flash drive
- You can install all drivers at once or choose certain ones to install
- This driver updater can even work if you don’t have a working network. Just download the DriverPack Network driver or the DriverPack Offline version (which has all the drivers in it), and then transfer it the computer that needs it
- The Diagnostics section serves as a basic system information tool